So earlier I posted about all the birthday gifts I received from 5 of the 11 girls in my birthday group, and I wanted to share with you all of my gifts! Here are the photos:
Look at all that stuff! How sweet are these girls?! Here I was expecting one or two polishes per girls, tops, and I receive all this? Let me tell you, I was having an awful day when I received all this, and I can’t even tell you how much better this stuff made my day…
I received six polishes from my ISO list:
- A-England Saint. George
- Essie Sexy Divide
- Crows Toes Absolum – Your Potions Master
- China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
- Gosh Blue Monday
- MDJ ColorBlends Holographic “Cascading Holo Top Coat” #211
The A-England, Crows Toes, MDJ ColorBlends, and Gosh brands are all brand new to me, I have never tried them, so I am super excited. The China Glaze and the Essie are both colours that I have been swooning over, so I am super pumped to finally have them. I swatched the A-England on a couple of nails and fell in love with the formula instantly, but haven’t done a full mani yet. When I do full manis with all of these polishes, I will be sure to post them for you!
Of course, as you can see from the pictures, this is not the only stuff I received! There was so much more..
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in “Lust” (the purple)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in “Binge” (the blue)
I have used an Urban Decay shadow before, but have never exclusively used their makeup products. I have heard great things though, and so my ISO list was full of UD products. I swatched these two liners on my wrist, and they were there, without fading, the entire day. I am going to wear one of them to my first day of class tomorrow and I will post pictures later on. 🙂
- ELF professional concealer brush (to use to clean up my manis :))
- A glass nail file (woo! I’ve only ever used the crappy dollar store ones, so pumped to have a good quality file, now!)
- Purple striping tape
- A PUEEN stamping plate “Pueen25”
I am brand new to stamping, this plate will be my very first, and I am excited to try it out for the first time. I am going to test this out soon – I will have to search tutorials.
Two beautiful pieces of jewelry that I am pumped to wear! The ring broke, but it’s easy enough for me to glue back on 🙂 HOW CUTE IS THAT FOX NECKLACE? Ahh ❤
And finally a lip balm, cuticle balm, and some samples of stuff that these girls got head on for my tastes.
- Sweet Tips Lips lip balm in “Pina Colada”
- Sweet Tips Lips cuticle balm in “Tahitian Vanilla”
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy face primer
- Hard Candy eye shadow primer
- Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer
- Bumble and Bumble super rich shampoo and conditioner
- Agave healing oil treatment
So as you can see, I received a LOT of awesome polish and beauty (and other stuff!) items from five of these wonderful ladies. I can’t believe that I have another SIX ladies who I still get to receive packages from throughout the month! I am super pumped!
I will post swatches and reviews of all these items as I use them 🙂
Thanks for reading!